Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scrapbook Retreat

A couple of weeks ago I went down to Daytona for a "scrapbook retreat" and had a blast making cards. Terry and I stayed up from Thursday until Saturday @ 3am making cards. Here's some of what I made:



I "cased" the turtle card from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/872331?si=turtle%20birthday, I just fell in love with the turtle.




I "cased" this card from http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2008/02/macm-cupcake.html#comments.





All the supplies: paper, cardstock, and markers are all Stampin Up products. The stamps are from several companies. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Robs said...

I am just SO STINKIN PROUD of you girl - your cards are amazing - ONE QUESTION - WHERE WERE YOU GUYS when I was a card freak - LOL

Melisa Waldorf said...

Girl these cards are so cute and fun. I love them. Love your blog too! I hope your having fun in NYC right now!

Kerri said...

I stumbled upon your blog and just had tell you-your cards are wonderful!
I especially adore the "happy cupcake day" card. Great work...I wish I had the patience for scrapbooking!

Jenny Maron said...

Lesley - all of your cards are AMAZING! I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Anonymous said...

I know your probably tired of hearing it but those cards are so so cute! Awesome Job!

Sheila said...

Love the cards!! great job!