Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just My Sketches #22

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  Here is another card I made from a sketch at Just My Sketches.  Deanne has been making Christmas cards with her sketches but I'm straying away from that and starting Valentine's Day cards...it will be here before you know it. 



Supplies:  Paper: Basic Grey and SU; Stamp: Changito; Copics: E31, C33, E35, RV13, RV14, G09, G28, and YG11; Other: Stickles, Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, SU Ribbon, Buttons, Alcohol Inks, Paper Piercing, and Inking.

TFL!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Such a cute card! I think it's adorable for a Valentine's Day card. Great job!!

JayLynn said...

Aww how cute! I love the buttons :)

Deanne Clarke said...

Sweet card, Lesley!!!!!

Melanie said...

Super adorable, love this image and really cute v-day card.

Elizabeth P said...

So cute card Lesley!!! ;)

Colleen said...

Too cute - the embossing works well too!

April said...

OMGosh that is so cute! I love changitos and that heart just adds the perfect touch.

Tracey said...

Oh my this is super cute. I love the button accent. Awesome job!!

Moira said...

Yeah! Changito!

Lovin' it!