Friday, March 19, 2010

Anything but a card...

Since I started stamping I really haven't made anything but cards so I thought I would try something new.  I made this little cone for a challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I must say I loved doing it!  I found a tutorial for it at Splitcoast Stampers in the resource section.  Hope you like it!


Supplies:  Paper: Harmoine; Stamp: SU; Other: SU Punch, PTI Ribbon and Button.

Does anyone have any crafty plans this weekend?  I hope to get something done Sunday when we get back from Disney...yes we're going to Disney again.  The kids love it and never seem to get tired of going.  My daughter loves the People Mover, she could ride it all day long.  On Sunday we're going to watch the Cardinals and Braves at Disney's Wide World of Sports, I can't wait, I hope I get to see Mark McGwire:)

TFL!

14 comments:

AuniLeigh said...

going with my sister to a spring scrapbook show on Sunday. Have fun at Disney!

Sudha said...

lovely work dear.

Melissa Craig said...

This is really nice! I love that button. Great job on your project.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful!! Doesn't it feel good to step outside of your creative box?
You did a super job with this! :)

HappyCrafter said...

What a sweet project. I like how you embelished it with the little tags.

Melina said...

Beautiful project! I love that ribbon! :)

marsha said...

Great job Lesley, this is beautiful!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melisa Waldorf said...

Girlfriend I love this!!

JayLynn said...

This is really neat! I love that satin ribbon :)

Jessica G. said...

Sweet cone -- the chocolate ribbon is such an elegant touch! Thanks for playing in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!!

April said...

That is awesome...love those colors and everything!
Have fun at Disney!

Colleen said...

It turned out so nice - I love that ribbon too!

Tracey said...

This turned out adorable.
Thanks for sharing,
Tracey

Natalie said...

The cone looks great, I may have to find that tutorial!