Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just My Sketches - May Reveal

Happy Saturday to everyone!  Sorry I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks but I've been so busy at work and I've been going to bed really early.  I'll start posting more this week though, so stay tuned:)

You have to checkout the cards and layouts over at Just My Sketches....there is a lot of inspiration there this month.  Here are the songs for this month:

LIVE LIKE WE'RE DYING
Kris Allen

KISS A GIRL
Keith Urban

FROM A DISTANCE
Bette Midler

I BELIEVE IN YOU
Tyler Hilton

DANCIN' ON THE CEILING
Lionel Richie

I love the song Kiss a Girl by Keith Urban..here's my card:
 

Can you believe I didn't use any stamps, gasp!  All the supplies were PTI except my cuttlebug folders and Stickles.

TFL!

9 comments:

Melina said...

Very pretty! I love the embossed heart and the Kraft base is wonderful :D

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty! I love the heart, and those colors are so yummy together. Hugs!

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty! Love the big heart and how you combined the kraft paper and twine.

Moira said...

Awesome card!

Love the embossing!

Colleen said...

Pretty! Love the colors and the embellies are perfect:)

Terria said...

love it!!!

JayLynn said...

I love the way you have the papers on angles. Those buttons look great too!!

AnnMarie said...

Really like this card! The buttons are a cute touch!

April said...

I just love love love your layout on this one! So cute!