Monday, June 28, 2010

VSD #4 - Challenge #2

Here is Challenge #2 from Melina:

Hello ladies!!!

Are we having fun yet?

Wasn't April's challenge great! I've never made one of those!

CHALLENGE #2
I've got a color challenge for you with a theme twist...

Your colors are:
Chocolate Chip
More Mustard
Old Olive
Basic gray
Very Vanilla

Now for the theme twist. I NEVER have masculine cards around when I need them. I'm not good at doing masculine either....so.....Make your creation with manly men in mind.


Also, use pewter or silver embellishments.


I never have masculine cards around either so I hope this fits the bill:)

TFL!

9 comments:

Melina said...

Oh My Gracious! Lesley this is gorgeous! I adore those tree images :)

marsha said...

Just lovely! Great masculine theme!

Hugs, Marsha

Melanie said...

I'm LOVIN this stamp set!!!! What an awesome card!!

Terria said...

Oh this is an awesome card I really like it:)

Colleen said...

I like this! Love the simple layout and the images are neat!

April said...

Oh wow...love the way you used those colors...I had a hard time with them!!

Moira said...

So classy looking, definitely has a masculine feel to it.

JayLynn said...

I love this! So simple and elegant.

Anonymous said...

nice card!!! I will have to CASE this for sure!!!