Monday, April 4, 2011

ABC Monday at Catch the Bug

Good Morning!!!  I hope you had a great weeknd, we went camping as a family for the first time and had a really good time.  My 7 year old daughter not only caught her first bass but also caught a 10 lb 24 inch bass, amazing!!

For ABC Monday I made another ATC, I just can't get enough of them:)  You can find the image here at Jodie's store.


I entered it into the following challenges:
~Digi's with Attitude - anything goes

Also, don't forget about Saturday's Challenge over at Catch the Bug, it's anything goes.

TFL!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Lesley ! Love the colours and the distressed effect !

Debra said...

Hi Lesley

Great ATC! I have yet to make one of these yet, I must give it a whirl!

Thank you for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge. We hope to see you at the next challenge and good luck!

Debra
Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

sammi said...

Gorgeous colors! Love the distressing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Digi's With Attitude!

Claire said...

Wow, fab ATC! Love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! and good luck
Claire xx

Lola said...

Totally sweet...and love the one I got in the mail for the swap! Way impressive in real life. Congrats on her catch!!

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful job Lesley! really love the bow!!

Moira said...

Great colours.. and that orange bow is just sooo yummy!!