Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenges #74

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I went to a couple of LSS on Friday with my friends, spent some money, and ate some cupcakes!  It can't get better than that!

At one of the LSS's (local stamp store) on Friday and found this pretty sparkling paper. I bought green, blue, pink, and hot pink.  I also bought some ribbon, a couple of stamps, embossing powder, and dp.  I also figured out how to use my light tent while I was there so hopefully my pictures will be better from now on.

Here is a card I made for this weeks challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges.  Great sketch...one that I'll use again.



My friends wanted me to start listing the colors I use for hair, face, etc when I list my Copics so hopefully this will help others too.

Supplies: Paper: My Minds Eye; Stamp: The Greeting Farm; Copics: Hair: E50, E51, E97, Face: E00, R00, E97, R20, Jeans: B93, B00, and Shirt/Coat: R30, R32, R35, R37; Other: Stickles, Glossy Accents, SU Ribbon, Butoons, Nestabilities, and Inking.

TFL!

8 comments:

marsha said...

What a cute image from TGF and I love the sparkly paper!
Hugs, Marsha

Shelly said...

Love the bright colours and cute image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week!
Hugs Shelly ;)

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Glad you enjoyed using Kathrin's sketch. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Melina said...

Beautiful card. Great colors :)

Tracey said...

Oh my....can you say LOVE IT!!!!

Moira said...

Very nice - love the buttons!

Colleen said...

i like all the glitter and the buttons:)

April said...

I love how you used your buttons...sooo cute...and the image...as always adorable!