Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday!

I'm so glad it's Friday, I'm ready for the weekend.  Some of my scrappy friends are coming over on Saturday and we're going to play with our Copics:)  Here are a couple of cards I made with a new stamp set I bought, aren't they cute!  There are two sentiments with them too, one is Happy Valentine's Day and the other is Hugs and Kisses.  I think these would be good for Mother's Day, Thank You's, or just any about any occassion.  I'll probably make some more and see how they sell on my etsy shop.


Have a great weekend!

TFL!

12 comments:

JayLynn said...

Such cute CAS cards :)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I agree that these lil cuties will be perfect for any occasion! So sweet!
Nicola

Melina said...

Very tweet cards...(was that cheezy enough?) I love the kraft bases. clean and simple :)

marsha said...

These are totally adorable!
Hugs, Marsha

Janice said...

Cute, cute cards!

HappyCrafter said...

Oh these are cute, I really like the Kraft paper! have fun with your craft friends!

paige said...

Cute cards!

Moira said...

Great cards that you can use for just about anything!

AnnMarie said...

Adorable! :)

April said...

There so adorable...I love the circle cutouts...nice and simple yet so pleasing to the eye!!!

Colleen said...

Cute and simple!

Tracey said...

Very cute, like the simple layout.
Hugs,
Tracey