Thursday, January 28, 2010

Softpencil Week #4

Happy Thursday!  Tomorrow is obviously Friday and I hope you have some great scrappy plans for the weekend.  Some of my friends are coming to my house on Saturday to color some images, I can't wait! 

Here is my last card for the January GDT...aren't they adorable!  Our challenge was use to rhinestones, brads, and eyelets or just one of them.  I choose rhinestones...it's like they are looking up into the night sky.

I just wanted to thank Elizabeth for such a great opportunity to work with her images, you'll see more of them on my blog in the future.



Supplies: Paper: MME and PTI; Stamp: Softpencil; Copics: Cats: C1, C3, C5, C7 and Y21, Y23, Y26; Heart: RV02, RV06, B00; Other: Ribbon, Button, Inking, and Rhinestones.

TFL!

17 comments:

Scrappy said...

Love this idea! The rhinestones make a great starry sky! :)

Cat said...

Beautiful card! I love the rhinestones inside the heart!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is adorable -- the image is so cute and the rhinestones are perfect.

Tracey said...

WOW, this is adorable. I love the ribbon and button.
Hugs,
Tracey

Melanie said...

This is adorable, how creative, love it!!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh my this is gorgeous. Love all the bling and the colours you used are wonderful.
mwah
Trace

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card, I love the PTI cs too, and I love how you use the nesties label.

Rae Anne said...

OMG - This is sooooo sweet!

Melina said...

Too precious! I love all the bling on the heart :)

Lisa Atha said...

Absolutely Adorable, I love the colors that you used.

Lisa Atha

Elizabeth P said...

WOW Lesley!!! it´s a very beautiful card! I love every detail on it!

Thank you very much for being part of Softpencil during this month! I´ll miss you! ;)

April said...

Really...it's been a month already...wow...I love this card...I like that you used your rhinestones inside your heart...and that DP...yummy!

Vicki said...

Awww, Lesley...so sweet and so clever! Great colors! Blessings to you!

Juanita said...

LOve all the bling, and the image is so sweet, TFS.

marsha said...

Love the rhinestones! This is such a adorable card.
Hugs, Marsha

Tammy Miller said...

This is adorable, how creative, love it!!

Colleen said...

so sweet!