Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Softpencil Week #2

This weeks image from Softpencil is just soooo cute, aren't they adorable together!  If you haven't already you need to check out her new Valentine's Day images.  This weeks challenge was to use your favorite sketch and I really didn't have one but I found this at Unscripted Sketches #37.  I also found inspiration for my colors from Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Challenge #41.  Did I mention I love cupcakes:)



Supplies: Paper: PTI; Stamp: Softpencil; Copics: E15, E17, E19, R20, R30, R32, R35, YG91, YG93, YG95, Y21, Y24, and Y26; Other: Stickles, Glossy Accents, Stitching, Flower Rhinestones, SU Ribbon, Button, Cuttlebug Folder, and Nestabilities.

TFL!

18 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Such a sweet image and sweet card!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh.....this is a DARLING image and a beautiful card. I love your version of this weeks sketch.
Thanks for playing along with Unscripted this week.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

Sherri said...

So adorable! Love the image and the colors you chose. Great card!

Cat said...

What a sweet card! I love the Nesties frame! Perfect!

Kelly said...

I love soft pencil digis! I have a few, including girl sitting on cupcake!! Adorable card, the scalloped circle element really makes the "kids" pop!

thanks for playing along with US!

Elizabeth P said...

I love how the couple looks there and the colours combo you used! you did a gorgeous card Lesley!!!

Unknown said...

very cute.

Melina said...

So cute! I love that image...just darling :)

JayLynn said...

This is gorgeous! I love the LO and the colours!!

marsha said...

Gorgeous - this is the cutest couple!

Hugs,
Marsha

Lisa Atha said...

What a cool card sketch, love this layout!

Lisa Atha

Jennifer said...

Such a cute stamp & your card is lovely! The layout is perfect for the image. Hugs!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! Love the shape you used for the image panel! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Ida said...

Super Cute and a great layout as well.

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful page. love the framing, the sketch and the colors.

have a fantastic weekend

Helen said...

So cute Lesley!!

Tracey said...

Oh wow, this is adorable. I love the punched accent around the image. Great job!!!

Colleen said...

so cute!