Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eat Sleep Stamp #66

I hope everyone had a great three day weekend!  I didn't have yesterday off but I was able to make some cards this past weekend.  I just love this little girl from TGF, she's so adorable!  Also, while I was browsing the TGF blog I found a tutorial on some of the DT's favorite hair colors and I think I found my new favorite blond hair color and I just love that pink in her hair.

Last week at Eat Sleep Stamp I was picked as Tracy's Sketch Artist of the week, I was so stinkin' excited!  Here is another card I made from one of her sketches.



Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey, Stamp: The Greeting Farm; Copics: E00, E51, E53, E97, R10, R20, RV13, RV14, BG10, BG13, and BG15; Other: Stickles; Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities; SU Ribbon; Buttons, Inking, and Paper Piercing.

TFL!

13 comments:

Vicki said...

Lesley, she is so cute!! Great job with the coloring and I love the accents! Blessings to you!

Tracey said...

Oh Lesley - She is adorable. I love the hair. Great Job!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful card, love the image.

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Lesley wow super cute card thanks for the vist it was very kind of you please come by any time.

Melina said...

Very sweet card. :0)

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

She's adorable Lesley! Cute sketch as well!

Melanie said...

Girl this is precious, I love this image and I love how you did they highlighting in her hair. Precious!

JayLynn said...

What pretty paper and I love the buttons! Cute card!!

Armie said...

Wow oh wow!! Talk about cuteness to the max..loveee this!! Such fun image and pp's you used. And the coloring, outstanding!! There goes them buttons again..!! TFS :o)

marsha said...

Gorgous job! Love your layout - she is such a cutie!

Hugs,
Marsha

Tracy said...

Ohhhh girl is on a roll! Lesley this card is SUPER cute! I love this sprout. She just moved to the top of my wish list. You rocked this week's sketch too. You are definately going to be my go to girl for button inspiration. *wink* Thanks so much for playing along this week! Hugs, Tracy

Colleen said...

pretty colors!

April said...

What a great card...I love the pink accent in the front of her hair...love the buttons too.