Monday, January 18, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #38

Good Monday Morning!  Here is a cute little card I made and I mean little, it's only 3.5 x 3.5.  I've never made a card this small before but I really enjoyed doing it!  I used a sketch from Unscripted Sketches and I think it was the perfect sketch to create such a small card, I'll definitely be using this layout again. 



Supplies: Paper: Basic Grey; Stamp: Pink Cat Studio; Copics: E00, E13, E51, E97, R00, R20, R46, RV10, RV13, RV14, BG10, BG11, and BG15; Other: Stickles, Glossy Accents, Fancy Pants Flower, Button, Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, Inking, and Paper Piercing.

TFL!

14 comments:

Tracey said...

Adorable! It is little and sweet!

dstandard said...

This is just precious - love that image!

Melina said...

great image and cute little card!

Marcy said...

That card is just adorable. Great colors. Thanks for playing along with US this week.

Sarah said...

This is a tiny delight!! Sooo cute. Fantastic job shrinking the sketch.
Thanks for playing along with US this week.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

Amy said...

What a fun little card! Love your color combo and the sweet image!

Melanie said...

Precious, super cute image!!

JayLynn said...

I love it! Another adorable card :)

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

She is adorable! Very cute and I love the little cards!

Kelly said...

waht a cute card and you packed details in even on a "smaller" card!!

marsha said...

Super cute - love this little image!

Hugs,
Marsha

marsha said...

Super cute - love this little image!

Hugs,
Marsha

AnnMarie said...

Great 'little' card! You did a super job with the tiny canvas!

Colleen said...

I love that image:) Cute card too!