Monday, January 4, 2010

TGF Sketch #12

Isn't she just the cutest!  I found her at The Greeting Farm.  I actually have alot of their stamps, I'm really addicted to them.  If you haven't already you need to check them out.  I made this card from a sketch on The Greeting Farm Blog.  They had the 12 Days of Sketches and this was sketch #12.

There is also another blog associated with The Greeting Farm, it's Club Anya & Friends.  They have a couple really good tutorials and that is where I learned to color the hair on this card. 



Supplies: Paper: My Minds Eye and PTI; Stamp: The Greeting Farm; Copics: E00, E97, R00, R20, RV04, RV09, YR04, YR09, YG06, YG09, C1, C3, C5, and C7; Other: Stickles, Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, Ribbon, and Inking.

TFL!

13 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet sweet card ! The colours you have chosen are brilliant and I admire your colouring of the hair very much : it's fab ! Smile from Catherine

Melina said...

Oh wow girl...you did an excellent job on her hair. I gotta go check out that blog now :)

Vicki said...

How cute is this!! Wonderful job with the coloring, Lesly, and love those papers! Blessings to you!

Vicki said...

Sorry I misspelled your name! I hate when my fingers go faster than my brain!!

Tracey said...

Oh wow, another super cute card. I really like the craft paper base, I think it adds a nice touch to cards. TFS!

Terria said...

Super cute card!!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Lesley, this card is so pretty and feminine, I just love what you do with these images, the colours are gorgeous!

Colleen said...

What a great card and that stamp is darling!

JayLynn said...

Beautiful job colouring! I love the LO, great card!!

April said...

what an awesome job you did on this card...I love the hair coloring...great layout too!

AnnMarie said...

Wow! Your coloring is amazing, Lesley!! Super cute card!

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! I love your coloring, especially on the hair. Lovely highlights! Great job!!

Colleen said...

awesome coloring!