Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sketch Saturday #86

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  It's been raining here but it's better than the freezing cold weather we were having.  DD and I went to the mall to burn off some energy and then I colored several images so I can make cards today. 

Here is card I made from a sketch at Sketch Saturday. If you participate in their sketch this week you could win a prize...this week it is a Stampin Up Large Tag punch.

This card I made using my digi from All That Scraps, isn't she cute!  She's one of the Christmas digi's but I put a heart in the middle of the bulb and now I have a Valentine's Day card.  I've of course used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder and Nestabilities, I just can't seem to live without my Swiss Dots!



Supplies: Paper: PTI; Stamp: All That Scraps; Copics: E00, E15, E17, E19, E95, BG10, R30, R32, and R35; Other: Stickles, Glossy Accents, Buttons, Fancy Pants Flowers, Charm, SU Ribbon, Inking, and Paper Piercing.

TFL!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

Lesley - Hi girl!!! This is adorable, I love the flower embellishment and your coloring is FAB!!!

Leanne said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours you have used1

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Melina said...

Very cute Lesley! She's adorable :)

Melanie said...

PRECIOUS, you are so awesome. I did not know allthatscraps had digi images. Hum, I find myself going on a side trip after I finish visiting your blog.

Jennifer said...

So very cute Lesley! I love the way you used your swiss dots on just part of the layers. Cool idea!! Hugs!

marsha said...

What a cutie! I love your colors and layout and the crocheted flowers look fabulous! Great job!

Hugs,
Marsha

Colleen said...

Very cute! Those flowers are so neat!

JayLynn said...

So sweet! I love the crocheted flowers!!

Rae Anne said...

This is a fabulous layout!!!

April said...

What an adorable image and I love the buttons....accents are always cute!!