Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just My Sketches #29

Good Morning!  It's freezing here in sunny Florida today!  Last night when we left a friends house it was so cold that I couldn't stop shaking and my body tensed all up, (I forgot about feeling from when I lived up North)...brrrrr.  It hasn't been that cold here since we moved down and that was 12 years ago and it's suppose to be like this for another week at least.

Anyway, here is a card I made from a sketch at Just My Sketches.  It's another Valentine Day card, not your typical pink card but I really like the bold colors.



Supplies: Paper: My Minds Eye, PTI, and SU; Stamp: The Greeting Farm; Copics: R00, E00, R20, E15, E17, E19, RV02, RV06, YG06, and YG09; Other: Stickles, Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, Stitching, Inking, Ribbon, and a Tim Holtz Tag.

TFL!

12 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Sooooo cute!!!

Melanie said...

Super cute image, I like the high lights in her hair. Great job!!! It has been so cold up here, I think our coldest winter in several years. Stay warm!

Melina said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! I love that image from greeting farm and that tag is just the right touch! Great card :)

Jennifer said...

I love that image & your coloring is fab! The highlights in her hair are wonderful! You're right...this is cold, even up here in MI it's colder than normal.

paige said...

Cute card! I love the hand on her hip!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Your joking right?? ANOTHER WEEK of this. I'm gonna turn into an ice cube. I don't know how people up north do this winter thing. I hate this!

On a more positive note ...
Your card is stinkin' adorable girly! I'm so glad we were able to get together the other night and I can't wait til next time!

Tracey said...

She is adorable. I really like the ticket accent, nice touch.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is adorable!

marsha said...

This is just gorgeous! I love your coloring and choice of dp - and that ticket looks great with your design!

Hugs,
Marsha

JayLynn said...

Adorable! Love the paper!!

April said...

that image is so cute...love the colors...and I love seeing different colors other than "traditional" for holidays!

Colleen said...

love the layout and the colors are pretty!