Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Robot

I've come to the conclusion that I need more designer paper for when I make cards for boys.  This is the only paper I have that is remotely close, I have other blue, green, and orange paper but they have flowers on them or are pretty feminine.  I found this cute digi at Pink Cat Studio, it's only the third stamp I have that I can even use on a boy card.  I guess I'm going to have to go shopping, too bad:)

I made this card for two challenges:

1. Hope Stamps Eternal where our inspiration was coming from these cute cupcakes.

2.  Sunday Sketch and Stamp #20 where I followed a sketch from Ger.


Supplies: Paper: SU and PTI; Stamp: Pink Cat Studio; Copics: C1, C3, C5, YR18, G28, B28, and Blender; Other: Glossy Accents, Thickers, Buttons, Ribbon, Cuttlebug Folder, and Nestabilities. 

TFL!

17 comments:

scrap_in_time said...

Super cute card. Love the robot.

HappyCrafter said...

Great boy card--image, colours and even the sentiment are all well coordinated :-)

Moira said...

What an awesome boy card!

marsha said...

This is so cute!!! I love the robot and such a great boy card, these are hard to find!
Hugs, Marsha

Bananastamper said...

Really fun boy card! That is a shame that you have to go shopping! Don't you just hate that! wink wink, LOL!
Shanna :)

paige said...

Very cute card - love the robot!

AnnMarie said...

This is a great card! Love that image! I usually wind up making my own background paper for my 'male' cards! They are tough! You did an awesome job!

April said...

That is adorable...I love how you did the HB...too cute!

Mira said...

This is so sweet and wonderful :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

Michelle Woerner said...

ACKKK! This is adorable! I love that robot and the perfect HB in brackets (I never can make letters work!). Thanks for playing in our CIC challenge and congrats on making Rach's Top Pick!! Hugs,

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Melina said...

Love your bot card!

Jennifer said...

This is such a cute boy card! Hugs!

Colleen said...

So cute - great boy card! I just got that little guy the other day too!

Tanya said...

Very nice card.

I too seem to run into a "snag" when it comes to making a card for a boy...time to go shopping LOL

Rae Anne said...

This project came together perfectly - the image, the DP, and the abbreviated sentiment are just great together!

Tracey said...

What an awesome card. I like the chipboard letters, great idea.