Monday, January 25, 2010

ICS #50

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I went to see A Chorus Line last night and it was good.  It's different from any of the other shows I've seen because there really isn't any scenery.  It takes place in a studio so there are just mirrors.  I think the next show we are going to is Wizard of Oz at the end of February.  Anywhooooo.....

Here is a card I made from a sketch at Inspirational Card Sketches. I just love this MME paper that I found.  I need to find MME-Be Loved paper, I can't find it anywhere here in Jacksonville.



Supplies:  Paper: MME and PTI; Stamp: The Greeting Farm; Copics: Face: E00, R00, R20; Hair: E50, E97, Clothes: YR16, YG11, YG13, RV09; Other: Stickles, Glossy Accents, Inking, and Nestabilities.

TFL and Have a Great Week!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

lesley i LOVE this card... particularly your placement of the print paper... did i mention that...I LOVE THIS??!!

TFS!
michelle

marsha said...

Ooh, another cutie! Love the colors and how you laid out your paper - very creative!
Hugs, Marsha

Scrappinangler said...

So cute! Love your coloring.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable! I love that paper with her.

Tracey said...

Adorable and love the layout. I like the inking on the dp. TFS!!!

Melanie said...

Girl this is awesome, I love it. Super cute image and great layout. I love the use of craft paper.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card! Love what you did with the sketch, thanks for joining us. :)x

marley said...

lovely card! great take on the sketch!

jo said...

Lovely card! Great colours...I love MME papers!

AnnMarie said...

Too cute! This is a really fun card!

Moira said...

Love how you "framed" your image.

Great job!

Colleen said...

that's a neat layout!

April said...

I just love the way you criss-crossed your paper....so cute!