Thursday, January 21, 2010

Softpencil Week #3

This is Week #3 of being a guest designer at Softpencil and we were able to play with the most adorable image!  Isn't that the cutest house?  Elizabeth also has four new images available...I love the pirate:) 

I used a sketch this week from Just My Sketches, it's a challenge blog that uses a song as inspiration.  I used the song Home from Michael Buble.  I know the lyrics say "I miss you" but in this case it's "we miss you".



Supplies: Paper: My Minds Eye; Stamp: Softpencil; Copics: E00, E51, E97, R00, R20, R83, R85, B00, G82, C1, C3, Y21, and Y23; Other: Stickles, Glossy Accents, SU Ribbon, Buttons, The Robins Nest, Nestabilities, and a Border Punch.

TFL!

14 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Such a cute card!! Wonderful background paper and that image is really sweet! Nice job!

Kerry said...

Love, love, love it! Beautiful colors and the dp is wonderful. Totally awesome, Lesley!

Tracey said...

Love it!!! Your coloring is so soft and very pretty. Wonderful job!!!!

Melina said...

This is a darling card! So so cute...love the ribbons and buttons.

Lisa Atha said...

Very cute card.

Lisa

paige said...

So sweet!

Juanita said...

Adorable, love the DP and the overall look of your card. TFS

marsha said...

This is super adorable! I love your paper, your colors and your layout, just a totally awesome card!
Hugs, Marsha

Elizabeth P said...

Sooooo lovely card Lesley! you used so beautiful colours! I love the sketch too ;)

Deanne Clarke said...

So cute! I love Softpencils images! And thanks so much for using one of my sketches as inspiration!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh, this is so adorable Lesley - just LOVE Softpencil images and your theme is so cool:)

Rae Anne said...

Oh this is so sweet - The colors are just perfect!

Moira said...

You matched the colours of the paper so well.

Awesome job!

I'm really liking these soft pencil images...

April said...

This card is so beautiful...I just love it!