Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lots and Lots of Challenges!

Happy Wednesday...the week is half over!  This post today is going to cover five, yes I said five different challenges..WOW!  I've never really combined more than two challenges before but it was easier than I thought.  Here is a list of the challenges:

1.  Crafty Critter Blog Group - Tracey gave us a great color combo challenge.  We were suppose to use pink, red, white, and black (accent only).

2.  ICS - I used sketch #49.

3.  Over at Cute Card Thursday we were suppose to use something new so I used my new digi from All That Scraps.

4.  Tuesday Morning Sketches didn't have a sketch this week but a challenge to use bows and buttons.

5.  The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week was to make something girly with ribbon, flowers, charms, and glitter.



Supplies: Paper: PTI; Stamp: All That Scraps; Copics; E00 E15, E17, E19, E95, R20, R30, R32, and R35; Other: Stickles, Flower Rhinestones, SU Ribbon, Button, Thread, Heart, Cuttlebug Folder, Nestabilities, and Inking.

TFL!

17 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Wowzers Lesley this is just lovely - the colours are so pretty and sweet and that image is just beautiful FAR OUT good work on covering all of those challenges, I have yet to try using more than one challenge, you make it look easy!

marley said...

so sweet! thanks for joining us at ics!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so adorable! I love CC Designs Pixies anyway - but your card is so sweet.


Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sherri said...

A beautiful job and challenges completed are most fulfilling!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Debs said...

Lovely card, very girly. Thanks for playing with us at ics this week.

Vicky said...

Sweet card, so pretty. :)x

Angela said...

This is just precious! I love how the layout lets the image take center stage.... Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melina said...

This is too cute! I love that heart accent.

marsha said...

Your card is just adorable! I love your colors and the accent. Also, thanks for posting all the challenges.

Hugs,
Marsha

Gabby said...

Adorable!

Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melanie said...

She is precious, I love this image. Your talent is getting better and better. Super cute card!!

Theresa said...

What an adorable card. I love the layout you used...and the black bow just sets it off. Awesome!!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sassytjw - DT

Colleen said...

I LOVE your card - great job!

Judy said...

5 challenges in one card!!! That's awesome. Your card is adorable.

Lou Sims said...

Cute girly card and love the colours you have used. Many thanks for playing along with ICS this week.

Lou
x

April said...

Another amazing card...I'm running out of words here Lesley!! LOL